Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Cheers

As early as now, I have been dropping hints and telling hubby that we should go on a family holiday next year! I would prefer to travel during Christmas, so we could visit family back home in time for the festivities. I have asked him though to save enough money so we could also go visit another city and stay in a nice hotel such as The Palace Hotel. Little does he know that I have a few cities in mind to visit! The Palace Hotel Manchester would be quite a nice property to stay at, and it would give us a chance to experience white Christmas there as well. I would have to do a bit more research whether The Palace is kid friendly and whether there are activities for children in Manchester. I suppose as a family, we would enjoy any activity for as long as we are on a holiday together! I can’t wait!

BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...