Thursday, March 9, 2017

Sydney Picnic Company

Photo from Sydney Picnic Co Facebook

Since moving to Sydney I have developed a love for having picnics! Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner picnic - or anything in between these! I was happily surprised to find this company Sydney Picnic Co offering ready made picnic baskets. My picnic basket would not even come close to any of these hampers. Mine is usually just the basic - bread, drinks, dessert, cutlery, chips, fruits, cheeses. On the few special occasions I would have a bottle of champers or wine. Going back to the Sydney Picnic Co - I love their baskets and I even love how creative they call the 'packages'! I could say I am having "The Great Gatsby" for a picnic - this would include Marinated Olives, Prawns, Watermelon, White Chocolate, etc! Fancy as what it is called!

So the special picnic can be delivered to your picnic spot - or picked up from their picnic 'depot'. Lots of details on how to achieve that fabulous picnic by visiting their FAQs page on their site.

Sydney Picnic Co
36-38 Hutchinson Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
0420 943 670
natalie@sydneypicnic.com.au

Picnic collection hours:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday to Sunday: 10AM to 5PM

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...