Thursday, March 9, 2017

Musically inclined

Sometimes I wish I was musically inclined or gifted! (I did try to study guitar and voice lessons at some point at http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha/ ) However, I was not really very successful at that! It was a phase in my younger life when I wanted to enrol in these activities to keep me busy during the summer break. Now that I have my own kids, I would like to encourage them to enjoy music (or sports for that matter) by enrolling them in music classes. The younger one seems to be singing every now and then, and for her young age she seems to have it in her! There is hope to have a singer in the family after all!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...