Sunday, May 28, 2017

Busy-ness

Sometimes (if not a lot of times) work can be tiring. However, for me, when I am working on a start up - and I get that work momentum - I am then on fire! Haha! I can send a hundred or so personal emails until my eyes give up or I need to force myself to sleep! But really, with young kids how I can even cope with my mother duties, let alone keep a business running? I guess it's just that big drive inside that has been happening for a while now. Although every now and then I am just craving lots of me time and researching cables and kits check it out at GuitarCenter. I wish that I had more time to do lots of things. I guess I will have that time one day not too soon!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...