Sunday, November 9, 2008

10 Random Things List


Sometimes don't we all just want to be random..? A bit of information here and there, which are seemingly useless and nonsense. Here's mine for today:

- I am getting melancholic now for some reason.

- I am wanting to just take a long break from work.

- I am wishing time stood still, for a while.

- I am craving siopao asado.

- I just remembered Iceberg's Ice Creamery in Greenhills. Memories.

- I am having a bad tummy ache. Must've overeaten dinner.

- I am sleepy, but can't seem to sleep.

- I am wishing.

- I am thinking about the next two weeks.

- I am restless.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...