I've decided to surrender to sulking about missing my Pinoy delicacy. Here they are in order of taste bud recollection and memory.
1. Piaya = from Bacolod. I like them heated up in the microwave for half a minute. Bit warm. And crunchy.
2. Authentic Binagoongan = from any Pinoy resto. I remember eating it at C2 in Shangri-La (not sure if that resto still is there). Best with steamed rice. Yum.
3. Quickmelt Ensaymada = from Shangri-La. I am pretty sure it is still there (?!). Love taking a bite right after heating it up for a few seconds! Droool.
4. Teriyaki Boy's Chicken Teriyaki and Nasu Abura Itame = from Megamall. Oooh I think I am soo tempted to just fly to Manila anyway. Hmm.
5. Asado Siopao and Dumpling = from Shangri-La again. I am obviously an Ortigas baby! Yum, with that brown sauce for siopao and soy/lemon for dumpling.
6. Smokey's Hotdog/Cheesedog or Jolly Hotdog = from Jollibee. I am just wanting it right now. Hotdog on a stick.
7. Burger Machine burger = from my boyfriend's neighbourhood stand. Yum.
8. Jollibee Spaghetti with extra cheese = from where else, Jollibee Megamall. I am getting so hungry.
9. Lumpia Sariwa = from Goldilocks Megamall. I remember a lot of other yum goodies from Goldilocks!
The list can go on and on. I will stop here for now, before I am so tempted to book my flight back home. :D